Importance of Prayer

#covid19 The power of Prayer #1



Even though I am in Quarantine or Lockdown as we are calling it and cannot socialize, I now have the essential time to commune with God in prayer and supplication. This has become a time of refreshing for the next dimension in him. I am writing more, reading more and falling in love with the things of God more than ever. We always say we do not have enough time, I can honestly say " I have all the time in the world now". I am grateful for it, now I can focus more on some short goals that I had planned for myself and achieve them quicker, all while in prayer.


When you pray the battleground is shifted, it moves you from point A to B making you more intuned to the things of God. Prayer expands your territory, it propels you, that's why David said, in the book of Psalms 18:29 With your help I can advance against a troop, with my God I can scale a wall.
Therefore, that lets me know that during my time of prayer God is moving and working out any situation for me. Any demonic army that is set up against me, have been scattered seven different ways before me, they will fall in whatsoever ditch that they have dug for me. As I advance daily I rest assured that God is assisting me with angelic host helping me to leap over, I run through, things that will take you 20 yrs will now take you 20mins, just dive yourself into prayers. DO not become distracted with your surroundings but instead look for the answer in prayer, your ears will become sharper, your spirit will be more alert and your strength will be made perfect in him.

When you pray earnestly to God he will make a way even in the dry places for you, as you seek him diligently he will be found.
Here are some  tools to get there:
1.Praise and worship songs
2.Meditation
3.Bible study
4.Listening to other men and women of God.




#covid19 is a blessing in disguise, by the time this over I must be right where I need to be and more.

Comment below about how you are coping during covid19.


Comments

  1. Prayer is the key while living here on earth. Do not leave it out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment