COVID-19 Ideas

#covid19 

My goosh I have not gone outside for four days and I am beginning to feel one with the walls in the house so this morning woke up around 7:45 am and made my bed, had breakfast, devotion, took a shower, and got glammed up. See the pictures below. This quarantine is very boring at times if you are not careful you will sink so deep into a depressive mood that you do not recognize yourself. please catch it before it happens. We sometimes feel as if we cannot locate our feelings and check them beforehand but let me enlighten you as you read this blog ...YES, YOU CAN. By doing so you compound more joy in your life than ever. As we face this virus together let us laugh and have online fun together, share your ideas, ill read, and comment, have dinner parties online, get dolled up with your girlfriends, and have a zoom party play some music and enjoy each others company. Yes, we need it. Cook your favorite dish, drink your favorite wine, and just have a free space to collab. 
Though we may have lost connection physically, let us not lose it mentally. 

If you are home and you have nothing to do with your self, I encourage you to not get despondent, but rather make yourselves useful, by writing a block, doing a podcast or god darn it take pictures and post and Instagram. lol 

No, but seriously do something that you have always wanted to do but could not do because of lack of time. Cook some delicious food, do not indulge to be fat but indulge to feel fabulous. In other words, do not overdo it. I am sure in 1918 when the Spanish flu epidemic was around women got busy developing there minds, bodies, and spirit. GET CREATIVE!

Now imagine we have gotten to this whereby we can not even enjoy the very win of God due to COVID19. It is very alarming, very frightening for me and others. SO to brighten my day I've decided to do this little photo shoot. 

Makeup done by me 
Clothes from my closet. 
My smile is contagious and I'm feeling good.

Comments