Tipful Tuesday

Hey hey, #covid19 

I am happy to chat with you today.
Yah its Tuesday and it is tip full Tuesday. Today I woke up feeling great, for my breakfast  i had tasty delights (Jamaican recipe) fried breadfruit and tin mackerel. With some orange juice on the side and a glass of water. also some nutraburst  #38557883 from my company.
TIP:
Please take very good care of your body during this time, due to the pandemic I know a lot of us have lost the opportunity to go outside, some of us like myself are shoppers, we miss stopping by our favorite stores like Marshalls, HomeGoods, &n Macys, etc you name it we miss it. #1 store for most of us women is the Mac counter for our makeup (lawwd let us leave this for another day lol) We women that cannot live without makeup....shhhhh do not tell anyone I'm one of them, impractically having to use Imani which is a great brand but I still miss my mac... But I will make do for now until I go back inside the mall. True we can order things online, but the joy of going out to meet others is such fun and more fun. The new way of living in 2020 this pandemic will be written down in history and you are a part of it. Just remember that we are in lent season, plus it is also a leap year. Yes, we can walk outside for 5mins, inhale some fresh air. OMG that is not enough..lol life is At a standstill(sigh)
Where I live in my backyard all I can see is the graveyard, so therefore my outlook on life is really different compared to the regular person. I see covid19 amidst us but I also see a graveyard filled with vision, ideas, and many more things. SO many times we become infrequent with our vision that we tend to lose foresight and insight into what is deemed necessary in our lives.

As a matter of fact, each of us lacks something in us, be it our bodies lacking nutrients, our minds lacking personal development or our soul lacking spiritual mobility. We all lack one thing or another.

Today Doctors are asking us to stay home, build our immune system by eating healthy the damn truth is how can we eat healthy when vegetables, fruits are scarce, the ability to go outside is limited? How can we stay sane when our friends, relatives, and significant others are dying in our midst. How do we stay sane?

Our minds running a mile a minute there is no quietness, no stillness even though all else is still.
Darn crazy right? but the truth is we have life, we have family, we do some good friends, most of all we have God he is not late he is on time.

Here are some tips for today: I know you're already awake and up and wondering what you will do today, Tip:
1. Breathe inhale and exhale
2. Drink plenty of water
3. Put in an order for your Nutraburst (www.totallifechanges.com/oneashi) code#338557883
4. Listen to some music and personally develop your mind.
Follow my podcast daily for refreshing.



Enjoy your day and do not forget to share, subscribe to my channel, invite your friends to cause we are all about unleashing the truth (round here)...lol

Comments