What a day COVID-19

How can we find peace in this seasons?
We find peace by reading the word of God, by worshipping. And being positive.
Quite difficult if you ask me. Chile very difficult,  it seems very stressful, a mean how can I focus on God and people are dying around me. People are sick, oh Lord, have mercy on us. In this season I compel my soul to be free. The skies are looking so gray, looking so dreary,  so cold. What can we do? People are confused everywhere, daily fear is being set in the lifes of our neighbors and friends. 

In Jamaica my grandma is to say "uno stay play games God soon come fi him worl" we usually laugh and say grandma you're joking, but today I've to eat my words. When I look around me, all I see is signs of the last days in front of me. 

As scary as it may seem, my heart is not afraid my my compassion for mankind is a Godly sorrow, a unexplained lament for the atrocities happening around the world presently. If only we listen , we would not have been in this now🤔🤔 but then again no repentance wouldn't be happening presently. A mean the entire world is bowing down everywhere crying out to our God, will he ever hear us or did he turn a few deaf ears to our prayers? This is affecting both rich and poor. 

My little advice to you reading this blog today is do not fear God is with us, this season is not for the weak at heart but the wise and prudent, be strong and of Good Courage. God will strengthen you. Book me

Comments