Life is hard but faith is greater

https://youtu.be/TExLZyRYOzQ

In my life I've realized that I'm not perfect.I am super affectionate about helping others to really find their true passion. But the ultimate goal for me is to travel the world doing so.
In my life I've had so much hurt and so much pain that there are moments in time that I just didn't have the strength to even feel like I'm a woman. Sometimes I felt less than, not worthy to be of any help to anyone. There were days when I simply did not mind laid up in bed and feel sorry for myself ,there was absolutely no productivity in my eyes mind at all. I had to life no tanasity whatsoever truthfully no ne could see that I did not have peace of mind that I was hurting and needed a hand.
I finally found my voice on my journey when I traveled to st Kitts in 2017. The Lord and I had a early morning convo. I asked him why did you create me?what is your reason? An she answered and said "I used words to create the universe,therefore I created you to do the same. Create the world in which you live by the words that you speak and you will see the manifestation of my tangible things in the earth. I returned back home with such drive ,passion and drive that I completely got lost in helping others.. I traveled back to The islands and Presently have a radio show launch coming soon. My life has indeed blossomed an do sincerey believe that if you speak it you can achieve it. Knowing that you have a dream and yes you can achieve it by getting up and doing it.https://youtu.be/TExLZyRYOzQ

Comments